Can You Lease A Used Car?
If you are thinking about leasing a vehicle in Ballwin, leasing a used car is a unique option that a few dealerships do offer. The used vehicles chosen for lease have usually been selected from the dealer’s certified pre-owned program inventory, to ensure a worry-free lease with simple routine maintenance. Currently, the automotive brands that specifically don’t offer used cars for lease include: Ford, Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, and GMC. To find out about pre-owned leasing options near Ladue, contact BMW of West St Louis!
How Used Car Leasing Works
The great price of a used car and lease benefits like low monthly payments and flexible options might be the perfect combination for you. Here are some key things to know about used car leasing:
- Which Used Cars Can Be Leased? – Most used cars that dealerships lease are certified pre-owned vehicles. Even if you don’t see a lease price listed on a used vehicle online, be sure to contact your local dealer directly and ask, as used car leases aren’t always advertised.
- Used vs. New Car Lease – A used car lease will usually cost less than new car monthly lease payments, but offer many of the same benefits. You’ll still need to return the vehicle after the lease term is up, and you’ll still need to meet mileage limits.
- Can I Buy a Used Car After I Lease? – If you secure a used vehicle lease, you usually have the option to purchase after the lease term ends, and due to the lower price of used vehicles compared to their new counterparts, this purchase will usually cost less.
- Auto Insurance for a Leased Used Car – Since the cost of insurance is partially influenced by the vehicle’s value, the lower price of a used vehicle might mean that your monthly insurance rate will be lower than if you leased a new car.
- What are Used Vehicle Maintenance – Although owning a used car usually means higher maintenance costs, leases may include an extended warranty that covers many important components.
Rely on BMW of West St Louis for Your Leasing Needs
At BMW of West St Louis you can take advantage of rotating lease deals and incentives for new BMW models, which may influence your decision. Don’t hesitate to contact our Finance Center if you have any questions about certified used cars or leasing, or schedule a test drive in a new or used model near Des Peres!
Learn More at BMW of West St Louis
Have you ever found yourself wondering what BMW stands for when shopping for a new luxury car or watching a BMW drive by on Ballwin roads? Wonder no more. BMW stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke, which is German for Bavarian Motor Works. The brand name is unique in German since the term Motorenwerke is normally…
If you are thinking about leasing a vehicle in Ballwin, leasing a used car is a unique option that a few dealerships do offer. The used vehicles chosen for lease have usually been selected from the dealer’s certified pre-owned program inventory, to ensure a worry-free lease with simple routine maintenance. Currently, the automotive brands that…
From the exterior inward, the 2019 BMW X5 offers sleek styling and premium finishes. If you have been looking for a spacious, luxury SUV take a moment to explore the 2019 BMW X5 interior. You will find the X5 provides plenty of features to optimize comfort and keep you entertained. 2019 X5 Info Contact Us…