Can You Lease A Used Car?
If you are thinking about leasing a vehicle in Ballwin, leasing a used car is a unique option that a few dealerships do offer. The used vehicles chosen for lease have usually been selected from the dealer’s certified pre-owned program inventory, to ensure a worry-free lease with simple routine maintenance. Currently, the automotive brands that specifically don’t offer used cars for lease include: Ford, Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, and GMC. To find out about pre-owned leasing options near Ladue, contact BMW of West St Louis!
How Used Car Leasing Works
The great price of a used car and lease benefits like low monthly payments and flexible options might be the perfect combination for you. Here are some key things to know about used car leasing:
- Which Used Cars Can Be Leased? – Most used cars that dealerships lease are certified pre-owned vehicles. Even if you don’t see a lease price listed on a used vehicle online, be sure to contact your local dealer directly and ask, as used car leases aren’t always advertised.
- Used vs. New Car Lease – A used car lease will usually cost less than new car monthly lease payments, but offer many of the same benefits. You’ll still need to return the vehicle after the lease term is up, and you’ll still need to meet mileage limits.
- Can I Buy a Used Car After I Lease? – If you secure a used vehicle lease, you usually have the option to purchase after the lease term ends, and due to the lower price of used vehicles compared to their new counterparts, this purchase will usually cost less.
- Auto Insurance for a Leased Used Car – Since the cost of insurance is partially influenced by the vehicle’s value, the lower price of a used vehicle might mean that your monthly insurance rate will be lower than if you leased a new car.
- What are Used Vehicle Maintenance – Although owning a used car usually means higher maintenance costs, leases may include an extended warranty that covers many important components.
Rely on BMW of West St Louis for Your Leasing Needs
At BMW of West St Louis you can take advantage of rotating lease deals and incentives for new BMW models, which may influence your decision. Don’t hesitate to contact our Finance Center if you have any questions about certified used cars, leasing, what liability insurance covers, or schedule a test drive in a new or used model near Des Peres!
Learn More at BMW of West St Louis
Drivers in Ballwin who want a luxury midsize SUV with the power to tow their boats or RVs to the Lake of the Ozarks are in luck: the 2020 BMW X3 towing capacity is high enough to get your gear where you want to go. The BMW X3 towing capacity is 4,400 pounds. BMW keeps…
How much does the BMW X3 cost? Starting at $41,950 MSRP, this 2020 BMW SAV® (Sport Activity Vehicle®) is an affordable luxury crossover for Ballwin drivers and beyond. At BMW of West St Louis, learn more about the BMW X3 cost at each trim level and find out what features are offered at each BMW X3 price point. Then…
If you are searching for a luxury SUV that has a good blend of power and fuel-efficiency, consider the 2020 BMW X5. With several engine options to choose from and up to 26 mpg, you can decide what combination of engine specs best fits your needs. Learn more about the 2020 BMW X5 fuel economy…