Value Your Trade
Value Your Trade Tool
Is your current car on its last legs, or are you just ready for the latest BMW technology? Are you wondering, “What is my used car worth?” or “How to trade-in my car?” If you are ready to upgrade to a new car or SUV in St Louis or Ballwin, you might be able to trade in your current vehicle to BMW of West St Louis and trade up to a great luxury car for less. If you’re shopping, getting the best trade-in value on your car is likely a high priority.
You can certainly turn to the KBB Value Your Trade tool or other sources, but our own trade-in car value tool offers a strong estimate of what you can get for your vehicle at BMW of West St Louis. Find out how much your current vehicle is worth with our online trade-in car valuation tool, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us today to learn more about “How to trade-in my car” with our team!
How to Trade-in My Car
Using our trade-in car estimation tool is easy and makes the process of shopping for a new car that much easier. In order to value your car trade-in online, follow these steps to fill out the form above:
- Tell Us About Your Vehicle:
- Model Year (ex: 1998, 2008, 2018, etc.)
- Make (ex: BMW, Honda, etc.)
- Model (ex: X5, Civic, etc.)
- Trim (ex: 50i AWD, EX, etc.)
- Tell Us About the Condition of Your Vehicle:
- Is it in Excellent, Average, or Below Average Condition?
- Has the vehicle had a Single Owner (you) or Multiple Owners?
- Tell Us About Your Vehicle’s Equipment (Optional Step):
- Does the vehicle have leather seats or a navigation system for example?
- When done selecting vehicle options, click ‘Get My PureCars Trade-In Report!’
- Tell Us How We May Contact You:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Click ‘Get My Trade-In Value Now!’
What Are the Benefits of Trading in a Car?
If you’re ready to part ways with your current vehicle, you might be tempted to sell it on the open market. While this is a viable option, it does come with a laundry list of logistical hassles. If you sell on your own, you’ll need to research the local car market, photograph your vehicle, advertise the sale, screen interested shoppers, meet with potential buyers, handle paperwork, and more. When you trade in your car at BMW of West St Louis instead, you’ll enjoy a relaxed and fair process that can be wrapped up in an afternoon. Whether you’re looking to make some extra cash or make a trade to help boost your down payment on your upgrade, selling your car to BMW of West St Louis is a no-brainer!
Use Our Value Your Trade Tool Today!
If you have any questions about how to value your trade-in in St. Louis, or if you want to know more about the available BMW lease and financing offers for a new vehicle in Ladue, our experts at the BMW of West St Louis Finance Center can help. And be sure to check out our car buying tips to make the whole shopping process less stressful!