2019 BMW X3 Interior
The 2019 BMW X3 is a Sports Activity Vehicle® available in three configurations: X3 sDrive30i, X3 xDrive30i, and X3 M40i. Not only does this vehicle offer a range of powerful engines with good fuel economy, but the luxe interior makes every ride around Ballwin a pleasure.
BMW X3 Interior Highlights
- Upholstery and Comfort: The entry-level trim features SensaTec upholstery on the seats. In the front you also get 10-way power front sport seats with two-way power side bolsters and two-way manual headrests. The driver’s seat features a memory system for your settings.
- Dimensions: The front offers 41.1 inches of headroom, 40.3 inches of legroom, and 57.6 inches of shoulder room. The rear features 36.4 inches of legroom and 56 inches of shoulder room
- Steering Wheel: Enjoy driving with a three-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel. It features audio system control, cruise control, and Bluetooth® wireless communication for hands-free phone calls.
- iDrive: This system allows you to navigate easily with natural language understanding. You simply say what you want to do, whether you need directions somewhere or you want to change the radio station.
- Cargo Space: There’s plenty of room for your belongings without making passengers feel cramped. The BMW X3 boasts 62.7 cubic feet of cargo space. You also get 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats for customizable storage.
Enjoy the Luxury of the BMW X3
In addition to the interior features above, you can also enjoy the luxury features you’d expect to find in a BMW, including:
- Automatic three-zone climate control
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- Engine Start/Stop button
- Ambient lighting throughout
- Micro-filter ventilation system with replaceable active-charcoal filters
- Interior courtesy lights with automatic-dimming function
- Fully finished cargo area with velour carpeting and remote trunk release
Test Drive the 2019 BMW X3 at BMW of West St Louis
To learn more about the interior features, and how they compare to the X5, X1 or Lexus RX, schedule a test drive with us in Manchester. Want to know what other features the new BMW X3 offers or its towing capacity? Contact us with questions! If you want to get a great deal on luxury features and performance while still sticking to a tighter budget, browse our used BMW X3 models for sale today!
More From BMW of West St Louis
Drivers in Ballwin who want a luxury midsize SUV with the power to tow their boats or RVs to the Lake of the Ozarks are in luck: the 2020 BMW X3 towing capacity is high enough to get your gear where you want to go. The BMW X3 towing capacity is 4,400 pounds. BMW keeps…
How much does the BMW X3 cost? Starting at $41,950 MSRP, this 2020 BMW SAV® (Sport Activity Vehicle®) is an affordable luxury crossover for Ballwin drivers and beyond. At BMW of West St Louis, learn more about the BMW X3 cost at each trim level and find out what features are offered at each BMW X3 price point. Then…
If you are searching for a luxury SUV that has a good blend of power and fuel-efficiency, consider the 2020 BMW X5. With several engine options to choose from and up to 26 mpg, you can decide what combination of engine specs best fits your needs. Learn more about the 2020 BMW X5 fuel economy…