2019 BMW X3 Interior
The 2019 BMW X3 is a Sports Activity Vehicle® available in three configurations: X3 sDrive30i, X3 xDrive30i, and X3 M40i. Not only does this vehicle offer a range of powerful engines with good fuel economy, but the luxe interior makes every ride around Ballwin a pleasure.
BMW X3 Interior Highlights
- Upholstery and Comfort: The entry-level trim features SensaTec upholstery on the seats. In the front you also get 10-way power front sport seats with two-way power side bolsters and two-way manual headrests. The driver’s seat features a memory system for your settings.
- Dimensions: The front offers 41.1 inches of headroom, 40.3 inches of legroom, and 57.6 inches of shoulder room. The rear features 36.4 inches of legroom and 56 inches of shoulder room
- Steering Wheel: Enjoy driving with a three-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel. It features audio system control, cruise control, and Bluetooth® wireless communication for hands-free phone calls.
- iDrive: This system allows you to navigate easily with natural language understanding. You simply say what you want to do, whether you need directions somewhere or you want to change the radio station.
- Cargo Space: There’s plenty of room for your belongings without making passengers feel cramped. The BMW X3 boasts 62.7 cubic feet of cargo space. You also get 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats for customizable storage.
Enjoy the Luxury of the BMW X3
In addition to the interior features above, you can also enjoy the luxury features you’d expect to find in a BMW, including:
- Automatic three-zone climate control
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- Engine Start/Stop button
- Ambient lighting throughout
- Micro-filter ventilation system with replaceable active-charcoal filters
- Interior courtesy lights with automatic-dimming function
- Fully finished cargo area with velour carpeting and remote trunk release
Test Drive the 2019 BMW X3 at BMW of West St Louis
To learn more about the interior features, and how they compare to the X5, X1 or Lexus RX, schedule a test drive with us in Manchester. Want to know what other features the new BMW X3 offers or its towing capacity? Contact us with questions! If you want to get a great deal on luxury features and performance while still sticking to a tighter budget, browse our used BMW X3 models for sale today!
More From BMW of West St Louis
Your Manchester drives will be forever elevated by the new 2021 BMW 3 Series sedan. This legendary model presents a BMW 3 Series interior designed with both driver and passenger in mind, for an immersive cabin experience that’s more connected, comfortable, and convenient than ever. Read on below to discover the ways in which the…
The 2020 BMW X5 towing capacity reaches a maximum of 7,200 pounds when properly equipped, adding to its exciting utility and performance for Manchester drivers. Dive into the BMW X5 tow package and more with this guide from BMW of West St Louis. View Inventory Contact Us BMW X5 MPG BMW X5 Towing and Performance Specs There are four…
Drivers from Ballwin are looking to take on their daily drives from the comfort of an SUV built with the latest tech and convenience features. This often leads them to the impressive 2021 BMW X5. Take a look at the BMW X5 interior with BMW of West St Louis to see everything this impressive luxury vehicle has to offer….