Take a Short Trip From St. Louis to Manchester to Find Your New BMW
St. Louis is a wonderful city. From the exciting St. Louis Zoo and beautiful Missouri Botanical Gardens to the legendary Gateway Arch and historic Ulysses S. Grant National Historical Site, you have plenty to do already. We encourage you, though, to put down your last beer at the Budweiser Brewery Experience, finish your final plate at the EAT Saint Louis Food Tours, and make the short 25-minute drive to Manchester, MO.
Here you will not only find amazing food, drinks, and fun, but you will also discover our BMW Of West St. Louis dealership. We offer those from St. Louis many outstanding inventories and departments, including the newest BMW models, high-quality pre-owned vehicles, excellent service and parts centers, and asociates that are willing to go above and beyond to help you find the vehicle of your dreams.
Don’t Know How to Get Here From St. Louis?
If you aren’t sure how to make your way to our dealership, follow these simple directions below.
Directions to BMW of West St. Louis from St. Louis, MO
- Get Onto I-64 W/US-40 W
- In 16.5 miles, use the two right lanes to take Exit 22 toward MO-141/Woods Mill Rd
- In 331 feet, merge onto N Outer 40 Rd
- In 0.2 miles, keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-64W/40 W/40 N/61 N
- In 0.1 miles, use any lane to take the ramp onto MO-141 S
- In 3.8 miles, use the right lane to take the State Route 100 W ramp
- In 0.2 miles, merge onto Historic U.S. 66 W/Manchester Rd
- In 0.4 miles, BMW Of West St. Louis will be on your right