Should You Buy or Lease Your Next BMW?
To the team at BMW of St. Louis West, there's nothing quite like open-motoring in a brand new BMW model. If you're day-dreaming of a similar experience, it's important to take a step back to determine whether you should purchase or lease before you hop in the driver's seat. If you're feeling conflicted on the matter, we hope to assist you with your decision by introducing you to the advantages of both buying and leasing a BMW model.
The Advantages of Leasing a BMW
- Immediate Affordability: One of the most attractive benefits of leasing is that it typically requires a small down payment-or none at all.
- Top-of-the-Line Luxury: With leasing you can always drive the latest models.
- Long-Term Affordability: Monthly lease payments are traditionally lower than if you were to choose to finance.
- Short-Term Commitment: Since most lease terms typically range from two to three years, you don't have to commit to a financial agreement or terms for longer than that.
The Advantages of Buying a BMW
- Drive as You Please: With financing, you can easily modify and drive your new BMW as you please, whenever you please.
- Limited Restrictions: Unlike a lease, you're not restricted to a specific agreement. In other words, you don't have to wait two or three years to upgrade your vehicle.
- Build Equity: It's no secret that cars depreciate overtime. However, when you choose to finance, you're still building equity as it's still something that you own.
- Long-Term Savings If you know that you want to drive your BMW for longer than two or three years, you will spend less overtime than if you decided to lease your vehicle.
Once you determine which financial path is right for you, our financial specialists can help you secure a competitive finance or lease solution. To learn more about the financing or leasing, contact our experts by calling 866-932-6007. Alternatively, you can come visit us at our dealership located at 14417 Manchester Road in Manchester - making it just a short drive for our customers in St. Louis, Creve Coeur, Wildwood and Chesterfield.